Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What team has the best pair of starting guards? I'm probably a little biased on this one, but the tandem of Jarvis Hayes and Ezra Williams' gotta rank up there with the best.

·
Registered
924 Posts
OU probably has the best rotation in the country but not the best tandem.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
I may sound bias too. Aaron Miles and Kirk Hinrich with Michael Lee, Jeff Hawkins, and Vinson off the bench. Pretty good. It may not be the best tandom, but it is one of the tops though.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I think North Carolina has great incoming guards this year. Ray Felton is one the best PGs in D1, and Rashad McCants is the perfect addition to him.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by bender
I think North Carolina has great incoming guards this year. Ray Felton is one the best PGs in D1, and Rashad McCants is the perfect addition to him.
Exactly the same thing I was thinking.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I agree with your statement about the TarHeels. While they aren't the best backcourt in D1 basketball right now, they definatly have the potential to be.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Rutgers. Jerome Coleman and Ricky Shields. Dont worry, You will know them by next season:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Boston College with Sidney and Bell is looking to be real nice this year, especially if Sidney gets back to the level he was at when he broke his jaw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts