Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night capped it off to me... the texas longhorns are the best clutch team in the country at the college level. so far this year they have won 5 games because of buzzer beater shots

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
This is actually quite surprising, as Texas doesn't really have a PG to set up good shots at crucial moments. Props to the Longhorns for an amazing game last night.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Yeah and don't forget that royal ivey a 56% free throw shooter hit two huge free throws in overtime that put his team up by three i believe.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I think Tucker is one of the most underrated players in the country.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Royal ivey is +30% from the ft line and some better handles away from being a good NBA prospect. Mouton has always impressed me with his ability to cash-in during clutch time... Reminds me of Aaron Mckie

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
Originally posted by <b>tr_west</b>!
Yeah and don't forget that royal ivey a 56% free throw shooter hit two huge free throws in overtime that put his team up by three i believe.
ivery really isn't a bad free throw shooter. this season he has been 57%(after the tech game). i'm not really sure what the problem has been. but last year over a full season, he shot 77% from the free throw line. so i don't think you can call him a bad free throw shooter. he has just struggled some this season.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RebelSun</b>!
I think Tucker is one of the most underrated players in the country.

I agree, Prolly the most underrated Freshman in the country.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Surprised nobody has mentioned UK with as many close games as we've had and as many as we've won. UK is 7-0 in games decided by 5 points or less. That's quite a clutch team right there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts