Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dejan Bodiroga: Yugoslavian who just signed 3 year deal with Barcelona. He was drafted by Sacramento with the 51st pick of the 1995 draft. He will be with the Yugoslav national team in Indianapolis next month.

Gregor F U C K A: born in Slovenia, but a naturalized citizen of Italy. In talks with Indiana at the moment.

Jovo Stanojevic: best center in YUBA league.

Ruslan Avleev: strong rebounding Russian. Plays in Euroleague.

Giorgos Diamantopoulos: Greek guard

Damir Mulaomerovic: just voted best Croatian player ahead of Giricek and Kukoc.

I'm sure there are several others, but those are off the top of my head.

·
Registered
32 Posts
IDK, but I've been reading a lot about Gregor Fudgeka lately, and they say he's damn good. I think he's won the "European Playerof the year" award this year and once or twice ebfore that too. Hopefully he signs with Indiana.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i think Sophocles Schortsianitis can be a special player. he hails from greece and is only 17. despite his age, he dropped 28 pts and 20 rebounds on latvia in the euro junior championships. earlier in the tourney, Schortsianitis went for 34 pts against turkey.
Maceij Lampe is another player in the euro junior championships that is doing well. he filled the stat sheet with 24 pts and 11 rebs against a very decent french team and had 23 pts, 11 rebs against lithuania. hes another one to watch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts