Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People cant hate on the Pacers. We just schooled Dallas and have the best record in the league. Who do we thank, Jermaine? Artest? Nope, Tinsley. Ever since he came back into the SL we've been unstoppable. I was starting to think he was done when he got benched for so long, but hes better than ever now. Let all talks of the Pacers trying to trade for a pg go to rest, because we have one of the best. Im trying not to gloat, but I feel like we can beat anyone right now.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
YEAP

Jermaine is to thank.

Also, Ron Artest's defensive play against scoring gaurd/ sf's. I mean since he was benched I saw on espn that he has held his opponent to an average of 7 pts/a game. Pretty nice.
(And also has averaged 20)

But Jermaine is the savior hands down. He has got it done. I think that the pacers can give the west problems down the road.

cant wait!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
This team is very good, I am confident they can take the team that comes out of the West to 7 games, but it will be very tough to win it.

I mean you really cannot give the MVP of this team to anyone when you have two great stars that are helping this team win.

Ron and Jermaine are two of my favourite players, and i love how they compliment each other as they both play great defense.

That would be cool to see them both get CO-DPOY.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I think Tinsley is to the thank somewhat, mainly for keeping his spot at PG and not making it so we need a new on. JO and Artest are the ones who have really powered us to where we are at though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts