Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Which of Marc Stein's ''Best of Seven'' series are you most interested in seeing?

1). 29.5% Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat, East finals

2). 24.1% San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns, West finals

3). 17.5% Dallas Mavericks vs. Phoenix Suns, West Round 2

4). 12.0% Indiana Pacers vs, Detroit Pistons, East Round 2

5). 8.9% Denver Nuggets vs. Seattle SuperSonics, West Round 1

6). 5.0% San Antonio Spurs vs. Minnesota TimberWolves, West Round 1

7). 3.0% Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers, East Round 1

Which series would you all like to see out of these or are there other ones not listed you would rather see. Me, I would prefer to watch the #2 series.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sport...g?event_id=1287

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Out of those choiced I would most like to see the San Antonio and Phoenix matchup. They have two totally different styles of play and own two of the top records in the NBA. If Duncan can come back healthy then it would a very entertaining series to watch.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
I'd like to see the Bulls/Wizard one.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
weezerv said:
3). 17.5% Dallas Mavericks vs. Phoenix Suns, West Round 2
This is my pick. Players flying all over the court and Nash trying to prove Cuban he should've payed.

·
Registered
427 Posts
ivo_krka said:
This is my pick. Players flying all over the court and Nash trying to prove Cuban he should've payed.
As far as storyline's there is not a better one out there. Maybe the Pistons/Pacers because of the brawl. But seeing Nash go against the Mavs trying to prove he is a MVP candidate. I myself don't want to see this matchup because I hate to root against Nash. He played his heart out for the Mavs, and was a big reason for the Mavs becoming a contender.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts