Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Obviously Shaq owns everyone in this category. Amare Stoudemire and Kenyon Martin are a level below that. I cant think of anyone else that throws it down like those three.

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Kmart has so much power on his that he has hurt himself on several occasions.

He has busted up fingers and his forearm because he dunked it so hard.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
Obviously Shaq owns everyone in this category. Amare Stoudemire and Kenyon Martin are a level below that. I cant think of anyone else that throws it down like those three.
:yes:

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SamTheMan67</b>!
boozer
nasty2handers
Are you serious?
Boozer's dunks are a joke imo. People are complaining about Amare yelling after big time dunks?
Boozer does it every single time even when he has a simple open 2 handed dunk.

Best are obviously Amare and Shaq. Shaq has more pure power but Amare has more posterizations and variety.

1. Amare
2. Shaq
3. Swift
4. Martin

Actually I might drop Shaq down a few places. I'd only rate him so high based on his first years in the league.

Others that came to mind.. Ricky Davis had some big power dunks, Rashard Lewis, Jahidi White (seriously)...

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BigAmare</b>!

Are you serious?
Boozer's dunks are a joke imo. People are complaining about Amare yelling after big time dunks?

Best are obviously Amare and Shaq. Shaq has more pure power but Amare has more posterizations and variety.

1. Amare
2. Shaq
3. Swift
4. Martin

Actually I might drop Shaq down a few places. I'd only rate him so high based on his first years in the league.

Others that came to mind.. Ricky Davis had some big power dunks, Rashard Lewis, Jahidi White (seriously)...

Jesus Christ your homerism knows no bounds.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BigAmare</b>!

Are you serious?

1. Amare
2. Shaq
3. Swift
4. Martin

I dont know what to say here. Amare has more posterizations than shaq???????????? I see :dead:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts