Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think is playing the best as a Power Forward as of right now??

I wanna know what people think

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
KG or Duncan pick your poison. But Elton Brand is playing great this year but still isnt on their level.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Timothy Duncan of the San Antonio Spurs.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
man TD is really underrated...he is sooo good...i used tot think that KG was better...but TIm is unbelievably great....its TIm and it aint even close...

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
GrandKenyon6 said:
Tim Duncan is light years beyond KG. They're not even comparable.
light years? i really like kg and td and i guess i would go with duncan because he makes it look so easy with the bank shots and what not. i dont get as much of a cchance to watch kg, living in texas and all, but i have always been impressed by his game. its definitely close. no one in the history of the game is "light years" ahead of kg. some can be called clearly better, but no one is light years ahead of him.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
GrandKenyon6 said:
Duncan might be light years behind KG in skills, but Duncan has something KG doesn't, and that's leadership. Duncan is just amazing, if we were talking skills, I wouldn't consider Duncan, but Duncan has the intagibles which many PF's do NOT have.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
GrandKenyon6 said:
you smokin that Micheal Irvin.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Tim Duncan has been the best player over 6'10 since 2001. People finally seeing the differences between him and KG.... KG is second best, but there is a significant difference between them.

·
"True Story"
1,330 Posts
deanwoof said:
duncan hasnt really done much this year.
Huh? 22 pts, 12 rebs, 3 asts, 3 blocks, 53% from the field, and 80% from the line isn't much in 35 minutes of action? Tim Duncan is hands down the best PF in the league.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts