Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
DienerTime! That's so 4 years ago.
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not counting Ray Allen, who is the best pure shooter in the league? I say Redick and not because I'm a magic fan.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Steve Nash, Steph Curry and Dirk Nowitzki come to mind.

·
DienerTime! That's so 4 years ago.
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been looking around for different teams to support. Not so much bandwagoning but more like testing the waters. The Pacers have been annoying me with their horrible management and ownership (the owners literally will not attempt to sign restricted free agents because of some morality thing). So here I am. I'm hoping to become a moderator for the magic soon.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
I've been looking around for different teams to support. Not so much bandwagoning but more like testing the waters. The Pacers have been annoying me with their horrible management and ownership (the owners literally will not attempt to sign restricted free agents because of some morality thing). So here I am. I'm hoping to become a moderator for the magic soon.
The Pacers are doing the best they have since the Palace incident...and they just matched Roy Hibbert....like huh.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
You got a good chance kid. Just post twenty times a day. Or post twice a week and be an admin on a wrestling board like headliner.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Ray All...oh yeah.

I'll go with Nick Novak for second place

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Novak.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Not sure how you don't give it to Nash. Statistically he is one of the best shooters of ALL TIME. His percentages are quite impressive.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
This isn't really a topic that lends itself to superlatives. There are a bunch of guys that can fit the bill. I'll try, though: Nash, Novak, Kapono, James Jones, Ryan Anderson, Matt Carrol...we could also throw in mid-range and go with guys like Dirk, RIP, and Bosh.

This is so weird.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts