Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gonna have to say that McGrady is a SF and not a SG. He is my pick purely because he is the best out of all the SF. Now if we were to classify him as a SG that might be a different story, but anyways..IMO he is the best SF

·
Registered
450 Posts
kg is the best sf, or tmac, or vince if you classify him as a sf

·
Registered
920 Posts
Dirk, No Doubt

I classify Vince and Tracy as SGs. I would pick KG but since he got punked on by Dirk so bad in the playoffs I am going to have to go with Dirk.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Paul Pierce is the best SF. Tracy is a SG.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'm gonna change my pick since everybody is changing a player's position. Shaquille O'Neal is the best SF IMO.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Paul Pierce starts at SG.

Tracy McGrady would start at shooting guard if Grant Hill was healthy.

KG starts at SF when Joe Smith is healthy.

Dirk plays 3,4, and 5. I'm not sure where he starts. The only game I saw where they showed Dallas' starting lineup he was starting at center. But that was before they got Raef. He matched up against KG in the playoffs and blew him out of the water and KG plays SF so I am going to place him there and give him the nod.

If you count Dirk as a PF then I would go with Shawn Marion.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Paul Pierce starts at SG.

Tracy McGrady would start at shooting guard if Grant Hill was healthy.

KG starts at SF when Joe Smith is healthy.

Dirk plays 3,4, and 5. I'm not sure where he starts. The only game I saw where they showed Dallas' starting lineup he was starting at center. But that was before they got Raef. He matched up against KG in the playoffs and blew him out of the water and KG plays SF so I am going to place him there and give him the nod.

If you count Dirk as a PF then I would go with KG. If you also count KG as a PF I would go with Shawn Marion.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Pierce is a SF, but he played Sg last year in the playoffs... so I'd say pierce.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Before the trade, he played Sf while Joe Johnson played SG. then, enixplicably they traded Joe Johnson for no reason. After that he played SG while Eric Williams played SF.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Hey guys there's a word call 'versatility' out there. Positions become nonsense when you talk about players with Pierce's standards. Pierce, Tmac, Vince all are swingmen, that means they could play SG, or SF, the positioning really doesn't matter. Same thing Garnett is a forward, Dirk is a forward, they can play SF, they can also play PF. They don't change their style whole lot when they switch positions.

·
Registered
14 Posts
t-mac is not a sf :upset:

dirk and pierce imo are the best

1 - 12 of 12 Posts