4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best Team that is out of the playoffs: T'Wolves
Worst team that is IN the playoffs: Cavs

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Drewbs said:
Yep probably right. The Wolves imo will make it to the playoffs, and could actually make an upset if they play Phoenix.
Can't we have one converstation about an 8th seed in the West without making a reference to that team (Denver, Memphis, T-Wolves, 8th grade middle school team) beating the best team in the game (Phoenix)? You realize that an 8th seed has only beaten a 1 seed one time in the history of the NBA? You also realize the Suns JUST beat Minnesota no more than a couple days ago when Minnesota desperatley needed to win? Honestly people the team with the 2nd best Offensive Efficiency in NBA history isn't going to fold in round 1!!! I think the Nuggets would have just as much a chance to beat the Spurs.

·
Banned
662 Posts
Best team Lakers, if Rudy T would have stayed and Kobe wouldnt have gotten injured, they would be #8 in the west.

Worst team, considering that once again i hear people saying they have a chance of winning, the Kings, they are outy in the first round.

Also the Cavs, no disrspect there, but the Cavs are done in 4.

·
Registered
694 Posts
LakerLunatic said:
Best team Lakers, if Rudy T would have stayed and Kobe wouldnt have gotten injured, they would be #8 in the west.

Worst team, considering that once again i hear people saying they have a chance of winning, the Kings, they are outy in the first round.

Rudy T and the Kobe injury !?!? Your in denial stage right now.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
LakerLunatic said:

You could make bull**** excuses for any team in the league, homer.

·
Banned
662 Posts
Ok Haters, im in denial, i think your in denial that maybe in a few seasons (laker fans can wait) we are going to crush this league in the palms of our hands. Oh ya and by the way, get off the heat bandwagon, you all hated shaq when he was rocking the purple and gold.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
LakerLunatic said:
Ok Haters, im in denial, i think your in denial that maybe in a few seasons (laker fans can wait) we are going to crush this league in the palms of our hands. Oh ya and by the way, get off the heat bandwagon, you all hated shaq when he was rocking the purple and gold.
Actually the only two people in LA that I really liked during their championship years was Shaq and Phil Jackson. When they left the team got a whole lot less likeable.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
LakerLunatic said:
I still hate Shaq. And please, explain to me how the Lakers are going to crush anyone. Is Kobe going to get better? Maybe learn to play better team ball and quit being a prima donna? No. Is Odom going to improve? Dont see it happening. Caron Buttler? Maybe, I like the guy but him turning it up isnt going to change you that much, so please, explain how your going to crush the league.

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
LakerLunatic said:
Nobody listens to you in these boards, we all know that you try to get on people nerves. I rather have a team in the playoffs even if they lose first round then having my teams season end in April. I can safely say that Kings will be a better team and have a way way better chance of winning the ring then the Lakers since Shaq departure.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Pejavlade said:
Nobody listens to you in these boards, we all know that you try to get on people nerves. I rather have a team in the playoffs even if they lose first round then having my teams season end in April. I can safely say that Kings will be a better team and have a way way better chance of winning the ring then the Lakers since Shaq departure.
Cosign.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
R-Star said:
well quad-sign would just make me sounds stupid wouldnt it?
Not if I go : Pent-sign.

Reactions: Pejavlade

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
tempe85 said:
Can't we have one converstation about an 8th seed in the West without making a reference to that team (Denver, Memphis, T-Wolves, 8th grade middle school team) beating the best team in the game (Phoenix)? You realize that an 8th seed has only beaten a 1 seed one time in the history of the NBA?
twice

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
NugzFan said:
Yup New York over Miami (99) and Denver over Seattle (94). It was best of 5 then. Memphis does matchup well with Phoenix though, believe it or not. Doesn't mean they will beat them, but it could be a long series.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
HKF said:
Yup New York over Miami (99) and Denver over Seattle (94). It was best of 5 then. Memphis does matchup well with Phoenix though, believe it or not. Doesn't mean they will beat them, but it could be a long series.
I think us matching up well with the Suns is a mirage. I think we just stepped our game against the better teams.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts