• John Stockton and Karl Malone

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
I think Jordan and Pippen ruled the league unlike any but the '60s Celtics. And the '60s Celtics were a larger collection of excellent players than the '90s Bulls.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
That's a good question and it leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

I'm just going to try to be creative and I'll say... Tim Duncan and David Robinson.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!
That's a good question and it leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

I'm just going to try to be creative and I'll say... Tim Duncan and David Robinson.
I don't think Robinson was really ever in his prime during Duncan's pro career. And without Robinson in his superstar prime, the two can't stand up to other great superstar combos that were in their primes.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
I don't think Robinson was really ever in his prime during Duncan's pro career. And without Robinson in his superstar prime, the two can't stand up to other great superstar combos that were in their primes.
Yeah, well... they were great as teammates. :)

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
I hope no one minds if I add Stockton and Malone, just for completeness.

·
Registered
14,165 Posts
StocktontoMalone, hands down.

For almost two decades they simbolised (sp?) the perfect basketball tandem.

BTW: I believe Magic/Worthy were better teammates than Kareem/Magic, for the latter seemed to seldom struggle to coexist (at least in their early years together)...

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Im going with Pippens and MJ..Those 2 really worked so well together and i believe they are the best teammates in the history of the NBA

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I voted for Scottie and Mike, they were unstoppable! Kareem and Magic aren´t far behind though...

·
Registered
9,527 Posts
at their best, i'd go with shaq & kobe. they haven't done a good job of standing the test of time, at least compared to some of the others. whether they can get some more quality years in remains to be seen, but we've probably seen their peak, because it seems unlikely shaq will return to his top form.

jordan / pippen and kareem / magic are the other 2, who dominated for a longer period of time together, and who accomplished more together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts