Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am more or less just a hoops fan so i think i have an unbiased view of the warriors.i would have to say they have the best young talent in the league if you look at guys drafted in the last couple of years.i dont see any other team that can match the foursome of richardson,murphy,welsch and dunleavy.the only possibility would be chicago for this reason;chandler,curry and williams have the 3/4,5 and 1 positions covered whereas the warriors players are more of the wing variety.make sense?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rainman</b>!
i am more or less just a hoops fan so i think i have an unbiased view of the warriors.i would have to say they have the best young talent in the league if you look at guys drafted in the last couple of years.i dont see any other team that can match the foursome of richardson,murphy,welsch and dunleavy.the only possibility would be chicago for this reason;chandler,curry and williams have the 3/4,5 and 1 positions covered whereas the warriors players are more of the wing variety.make sense?
The Warriors have young talent,but the best? That is a stretch. Your good but not there yet. I know its your opinion though

who is better
the great,fabulous,exciting,thrilling,fun,
complete,solid,lineup of

A. The Clippers
1. Andre Miller
2.Quentin Richardson
3. Lamar Odom
4. Elton Brand
5. Kandi Man

B. or the Warriors?

Survey Sayssssssssss!

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Jason Caffeine</b>!
Yeah that make sense I suppose. I disagree on the young talent part though, I think the Pacers or the Clippers have the most talent.
last couple of drafts means two.that would put freddie jones under pacers column for the two years and for the clippers,they got brand for chandler and this year ely and wilcox,i'll still go with bulls and golden state.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: best young talent in the league?

Originally posted by <b>Jmac910</b>!

The Warriors have young talent,but the best? That is a stretch. Your good but not there yet. I know its your opinion though

who is better
the great,fabulous,exciting,thrilling,fun,
complete,solid,lineup of

A. The Clippers
1. Andre Miller
2.Quentin Richardson
3. Lamar Odom
4. Elton Brand
5. Kandi Man

B. or the Warriors?

Survey Sayssssssssss!

like i said to jason caffeine,the last couple of drafts means last two.that would eliminate your whole list of clippers except i guess brand seeing as he was traded for tyson,maybe this wasnt such a good thread after all.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Young talent.....HMMMMMM....I know Jamison is good.....I know Richardson looks good......But who else is young that is good....Gilbert needs another year to prove and Dunlevy, Welsh, and Murphy have potential to be good. Hey I love the Warriors and have been saying they will be good every year, but Lets be real. They lost a ton....their new rookies are not doing anything in the preseason. We can only be lucky to be the Clips or the pACERS. Now if you want to compare with the Nuggets or Cavs they are a great young team

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Beardown_922</b>!
Young talent.....HMMMMMM....I know Jamison is good.....I know Richardson looks good......But who else is young that is good....Gilbert needs another year to prove and Dunlevy, Welsh, and Murphy have potential to be good. Hey I love the Warriors and have been saying they will be good every year, but Lets be real. They lost a ton....their new rookies are not doing anything in the preseason. We can only be lucky to be the Clips or the pACERS. Now if you want to compare with the Nuggets or Cavs they are a great young team
I think its safe to say even the cavs have better young talent. (and IMO will win more games this year.):laugh: :laugh:

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Best young tallent would be a tie between the Clips and Pacers for first place. I would say the other 3 spots would go like this

3) Bulls (self explanitory)
4) Warriors (J-Rich will be a superstar)
5) Cavs (Waggner, Miles and Davis. At least one will end up being great)

I left the Nuggets out because no one realy knows how their tallent will turn out. Nene and Skita are very raw. They could end up as allstar calibur players, disapointing busts, or anywhere in between. That being said Im not sure where I would rate them right now so I just left them out.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Are You Kidding?

Originally posted by <b>THE'clip'SHOW</b>!

I think its safe to say even the cavs have better young talent. (and IMO will win more games this year.):laugh: :laugh:
Cleveland might have more talent after next year's draft but right now, I don't think so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts