• other name the combo

Votes: 17 23.0%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Top Of The Pops
27,460 Posts
Oden/Mayo.

· Limehouse Blues
26,986 Posts
Wow.How can you answer this question when you don't have much chance of them being together.Grant Hill and the Magic could tell you that things don't always work out according to plan.In ten years Lebron will probably have made about a billion dollars selling sneakers and sprite.He may retire and buy a small country before he turns thirty.Any player you name might be in Las Vegas playing for some team that doesn't even exist now.

· Registered
1,410 Posts

· Registered
327 Posts
I believe o.iatlhawksfan meant assuming that the pairings stay together, however unlikely, which will grow to be the best. But yeah, ten years is quite a bit. I vote for Raymond Felton and Gerald Wallace(or Emeka Okafor) in five.

· Registered
2,277 Posts
Dee-Zy said:
I don't think so, but it would def be an interesting match up as Ho and Darko are defensive forces and Bosh and Eva are offensive forces.
Darko and Howard would stop them with their defense, then use their immense size to dominate them on the offensive end.

· Registered
5,515 Posts
Other...Felton/Okafor....

· Premium Member
3,332 Posts
i don't know the answer to the poll, can't tell the future yet, but:

how did darko find his way in here? :) i'm not mocking the man or anything, but he's been the subject of relentless abuse over the past ~30 months. i mean, if someone had a joke, it'd be about him. his noteworthy benchwarming. his inability to crack the pistons rotation. etc. etc. etc.

etc.

yeah, he's 'magic' now, but is he a different player altogether for that reason? of course not. either the criticisms sent his way while he was in detroit were premature/unfair, or those critics deserve to have it handed to them today. and all the 'lol' and 'rotflmao' comments should be returned. cuz from what i see here, those are some pretty strong foes he's up against in this poll/thread (except... y'know... the hs'ers).

if he's since proven himself in orlando, to the extent that he warrants mention in these arguments, i think he's owed an... y'know... the thing that starts with "ap" and ends with "ology". :)

of course, i don't really mean that but... maybe i do.

peace

· Registered
699 Posts
Dee-Zy said:
I don't know what you're laughing at. Howard always pushes Bosh around like a ragdoll everytime they meet. He's had some of his best games against Toronto. Bosh doesn't have the size to stop him and he has an even harder time scoring on him. Throw in Darko's blocking prowess and it's over.

· Registered
2,277 Posts
ballocks said:
i don't know the answer to the poll, can't tell the future yet, but:

how did darko find his way in here? :) i'm not mocking the man or anything, but he's been the subject of relentless abuse over the past ~30 months. i mean, if someone had a joke, it'd be about him. his noteworthy benchwarming. his inability to crack the pistons rotation. etc. etc. etc.

etc.

yeah, he's 'magic' now, but is he a different player altogether for that reason? of course not. either the criticisms sent his way while he was in detroit were premature/unfair, or those critics deserve to have it handed to them today. and all the 'lol' and 'rotflmao' comments should be returned. cuz from what i see here, those are some pretty strong foes he's up against in this poll/thread (except... y'know... the hs'ers).

if he's since proven himself in orlando, to the extent that he warrants mention in these arguments, i think he's owed an... y'know... the thing that starts with "ap" and ends with "ology". :)

of course, i don't really mean that but... maybe i do.

peace
You haven't seen Darko play on the Magic yet?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.