Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are doing better on rebound, I think it show us a good sign that we are heading to the right direction. Now, it's time for the C's to develop the rookies.
What's your take?

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Love the fact Chris Mihm got to play because I knew this is what he was capable of if given the minutes. BUT PLEASE no more McCarty, Kendrick Perkins is due some minutes lets get him developed so that he can be a force next season :D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
yeah

Originally posted by <b>whiterhino</b>!
Love the fact Chris Mihm got to play because I knew this is what he was capable of if given the minutes. BUT PLEASE no more McCarty, Kendrick Perkins is due some minutes lets get him developed so that he can be a force next season :D
Yeah why have the insisted on keeping him on the pine the entire season.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Apparently the plan is to whip perkins into real shape.. reports look good, he is tearing it up in pratice also. Looks like the kid has attitude. i was a big proponent of pt for perkins from the start of the season but like the way they are handling him..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Originally posted by <b>voice of reality</b>!
Apparently the plan is to whip perkins into real shape.. reports look good, he is tearing it up in pratice also. Looks like the kid has attitude. i was a big proponent of pt for perkins from the start of the season but like the way they are handling him..
Yeah, you gotta be careful with the high school kids.

There's been a ton of cases where one HS player or another has been thrown to the wolves, failed, and never recovered.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I thought he could handle it mentally but seeing the progress in his physique is encouraging. I would like to see him get 10-15 minutes at least from this point on..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts