1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
553 Posts
Haha, they'll be fine. It's just business, that's all. As much as it sucks, and everyone knows the outcome, its just business

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
NP!

They'll be fine! Just cuz Chauncy signed lol...I believe Bibby will explore other options but he'll stay in Cali

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
erm

hate to say it but it's true! Then he dont have a choice in the matter does he? LOL

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I were Bibby, I wouldn't sign a long term deal with the Kings, I'd sign a 3 or 4 year deal. If the Kings started winning rings, I'd stay, but if they didn't, I'd explore other options after the 3 or 4 years were up.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
That would definitely be a huge gamble because he would be taking less guaranteed money. He could break his leg 2 years into the contract and never be the same, but if he signs long-term, he will still get paid. Wheras, if he signs for 4 years and disaster happens then he will lose a lot of money..... Anyways, in a way it makes sense because in 4 years he could be up for another big pay day.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Bibby will sign because I think I heard some sports reporter say Sacramento hates Bobby Jackson.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I can't see Bibby going anywhere. He knows that the Kings offer him a very good chance at a championship and I think he is very happy there, meaning he has very little leverage. I think he is just doing this so that he can try to get the biggest contract he can. No one will sign him because the Kings will just match it... but if I was a team with cap room I would damn sure offer him a HUGE contract...you never know Sacramento may balk and lose him. Plus, if the Kings match it than you just drove up the price and screwed the Kings payroll, stopping a potential dynasty before it happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts