Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
586 Posts
Perfect coaching job for Huggins. At KSU you have very little academic qualifications and very little restrictions, hence the rise of the football program during the 90's. With Huggins connections back in Cincinnati I am sure he can get some felons and high school dropouts qualified at Kansas State.

· Registered
586 Posts
Yes, that would be correct. I really don't care what you think. Wether it is being ignorant or what. But it is my opinion and my opinion is shared by a lot of people. The guy just ran a program in which he didn't give a damn about how the program looked or wether his kids got an education or not. All he cared about was winning, and at all costs. In 14 years at Cincinnari, 27 players got degrees. Only 27 players in 14 years! I could then add how many players got arrested or how many times he or one of his assistant coaches got arrested. When looking at it, it is just sad!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.