Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
If Ben could put up 10 ppg along with doing what he does on the defensive side I think this would greatly improve the Pistons. Becoming a marginal offesive threat would be better than what he is now ;) But 10-13-3! That would be a nice stat line to shoot for. I think he's an all-star this year even without an improvement on his offensive numbers, but if he does improve that portion of his game he is a lock.

:clap:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I am not particulary worried about ben on the offense end. This team won't have any problems scoring points I mean lets be honest the first unit of

pg billups
sg rip
sf curry
pf wallace
c rebraca/robinson

will keep the game close thru the first quarter and then we have an absolute offensive explosion with

pg atkins
sg barry/davis
sf williamson
pf okur
c who ever isn't starting

Really who in this league other than sac town and the mavs could keep up with that bench. So anyways to get back to my point (if I even have one) is that wallace just keep pulling down the reb and blocking shots if he wants to help out on the offense end just improve the foul shooting which should turn into 2-3 more points a game for him.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Through 6 preseason games Ben is averaging 4.4 ppg on .360 fg% and .235 ft%.I think he has a free throw grip on and he's shooting tentitively because he's worried about being fouled and having to step to the line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts