Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think this would be a formidable trade, the Bucks get a low post center and the Spurs get another offensive threat.....and the Bucks will get a needed backup point guard.Edited - this will not be allowed < D >

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nah, I wouldn't do it.

Not certain about Glenn situation......San Antonio is looking forward to having some salary cap space after next year. David Robinson will be gone and I think Daniels' contract is up after next year also.

Big Dog would be a nice threat in the Spurs lineup, but they just recently re-signed Bowen, Rose and got Ginobili under contract. Ginobili could be that second offensive threat they need if things pan out. So getting Glenn Robinson in a trade right now would be a bad idea in my opinion, since they are going to have some cap space to get a big time free agent next year(possibly Olowokandi, Brand, Jermaine O'neal?)No name calling

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Who would want David Robinson since he already announced when he's going to retire?

·
Registered
58 Posts
aaaa porter retired and is now the assnt coach at Sac... and nobody wants that swabbie, like someone said before he's gonna retire
but i would want to screw him like he screwed the Spurs demanding that nasty contract... they had a good group and could have Anderson instead of old man steve smith...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.