Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont like the Lakers at all (sorry Ron) So I am rooting for the Kings big time. I think the Kings will play more relaxed and focused at Staples than they would on their homecourt. I think they get all nervous about doing well for their fans and trying to get the place as loud as possible that they lose focus on the task at hand. I think the Kings come out tonight and run the Lakers off their homecourt. I dont think the Lakers have an answer for Bibby or Bobby J. They are both too quick,tough, and talented for Fisher and Hunter to deal with. Kings to take game 3. Webber is going to actually take it to the rack tonight!

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
I'm very impressed with the recent road record of the Kings. They are 4-0 so far on the road in the playoffs, and they went on that 6-0 road trip late in the season.

Their play on the road this season has converted them from pretenders to true championship contenders this season.

A lot of people are saying they can't win in Staples, but I disagree. Hopefully, the Lakers will not take them lightly...with Monday's game still fresh in their collective minds, they better not. :|

·
Registered
553 Posts
I believe I posted somewhere else here stating that I'd love to see Sac take one in LA, thereby maing a great series of it. Here's hoping that it's the first game.

That'd make things veeeery interesting

1 - 3 of 3 Posts