Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF the Bucks and the Wizards lose tomorrow night and we beat Boston, every team in the league will have two losses or more and we will still not have any. Thoughts?

*Bucks are playing Clippers, Wizards are playing Cleveland. Both of them are road games.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
It would be nice, Im not too worried or excited about the streak. We have a championship team and we all know it, I would like to see the bench get more minutes and begin to gel and contribute in solid bounds. I would be willing to give up a few Ws to accomplish this before we get too late in the season and end up with a short bench and minimal contributions...ala...last year.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
If this were football it would be important, but in an 82 game season where we can expect 20-30 losses it's really not important at all IMO.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
I think an early lead is somewhat important. The only teams I care about building a lead on though are Indy and Miami. The more the better as it will give us more room to work the rest of the long season.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Washington lost tonight and Milwaukee is going into halftime down. We will see...

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
We have 1.5 to 2 game lead in the division at the moment. 2.5 on Indy and Miami. All I care about is expanding that lead on those two.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kamego said:
We have 1.5 to 2 game lead in the division at the moment. 2.5 on Indy and Miami. All I care about is expanding that lead on those two.
True.

BTW every team now has two losses except for us.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
casebeck22 said:
True.

BTW every team now has two losses except for us.
If we could get a 5 game lead on Indy then it could really mean something. Winning the division has to be goal one and then making sure we bet out Miami for the #1 seed goal two.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kamego said:
If we could get a 5 game lead on Indy then it could really mean something. Winning the division has to be goal one and then making sure we bet out Miami for the #1 seed goal two.
record wise i would say i am more worried about indy... :curse:

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
casebeck22 said:
record wise i would say i am more worried about indy... :curse:
At the moment they are both 2.5 back. Isn't homecourt advantage deterimined by record and not seed anyway? So if we come in 2nd in the conf and the division we have homecourt against Miami anyway

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
true

1 - 11 of 11 Posts