Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

381 - 397 of 397 Posts

·
Banned
572 Posts
guys I have made an official trade thread for us until kamego comes back so that we dont have to wait so long and forget and let the draft become inactive and have poeple quit. So whenever you work out a trade during the time that kamego isnt here just go to the thread in this little personal forum titled" Offical Trade Thread Until Kamego Comes Back and get us active again". Also I am about to post in the selection thread the teams that should be skipped and who should be up and what time they have until they need to make their pick.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Well I found out since I am a mod. If you didn't notice he is not in red anymore.. Very tough loss for the forums he was a mod for. Why? I do not know. It is hard to run this when he is not here to edit the posts though... Well the draft thread.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
I officially quit this draft because of inactiveness...feel free to replace me
here's my line-up:
BIG K's Super GM Draft
PG - Jason Kidd
SG - Bruce Bowen
SF - Desmond Mason
PF - Troy Murphy
C - Brad Miller

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I quit too
Here is my line up including my rookie draft pick 2
Pg Chris Paul
Sg Ben Gordon
Sf Raja Bell
Pf Rasheed Wallace
C Nene/Memhet Okur

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Looks like that's the end of this draft. It was going by pretty good too, what a waste. Whatever happened to Kamego anyways?

·
Registered
83 Posts
WhoDaBest23 said:
Looks like that's the end of this draft. It was going by pretty good too, what a waste. Whatever happened to Kamego anyways?
I was in contact with Kamego yesterday so I thought everyone deserved an update. He himself had to go home for personal reasons within his family. The reason he isn't online or posting is because his home is in Nizhniy Novgorod. Think Russia and about 5 hours east of Moscow by train. If all goes well he will be back to start the winter quarter at DePaul which I want to say is the 3rd of Jan. I don't know what the status of the draft is but I am sure that will be figured out after he gets back and settled in.
- Sarz

381 - 397 of 397 Posts