Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robert turned it on earlier on and didn't wait the playoffs this season as Tim is sidelined.
I know it was only the Clips but we were desperatelly in search of a win after loosing 6 straight on the road and of course after the Dallas pounding.
Hopefully Rob will have this kind of games come playoff time. Like vs Memphis last year unlike vs Lakers.

He had 15 points 6 steals 3 blocks 8 rebounds 4 assists 1 TO

San Antonio Spurs' Robert Horry goes up for the game-winning 3-point shot against the Los Angeles Clippers in the second overtime in Los Angeles, Saturday, April 9, 2005. The Spurs won 125-124.
(AP Photo/Matt Sayles)

San Antonio Spurs' Robert Horry, right, blocks the shot of Los Angeles Clippers' Mikki Moore on the last play of the game during second overtime in Los Angeles, Saturday, April 9, 2005. The Spurs won 125-124 in double overtime.
(AP Photo/Matt Sayles)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
he is realy picking up his gm im glad we have him. he is clutch lots of confidence for the playoffs. i think he will probaly retire though this yr if they win it all. *when we win it all* lol jk :biggrin:

11,213 Posts
Last time another team had a chance to win the game at the buzzer (Lakers) guess who was guarding the guy with the ball...Horry. And was it the teams best cluth player? Yes. And was it one of Kobe's favorite shots to take? Yes. And did they make it? Nope. Maybe we should have Horry in there during key defensive plays more often :biggrin: .

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Aside from his poor shooting performance, I was very impressed with Robert Horry last night. I was most impressed with his 6 steals, that is amazing! He will have to bring it all back tonight against the smoking hot Warriors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts