Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wa `alaykum as-salam Shareef,

I just wanted to say thanks for taking some time out before the game to do me that favor.

The game was WAY too nasty for me to talk to you after - so I just want to tell you how much what you did was appreciated. It brought tears to my eyes to hear the happiness you brought.

Thanks. And may my prayers reach you and your family as well.

Salam.

Gordon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,412 Posts
Whats the point in posting something in which nobody knows what your talking about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zagsfan20 said:
Whats the point in posting something in which nobody knows what your talking about?
It wasn't for you. If it was, or if you were meant to understand it, I would have provided more details.

This is a personal matter and I didn't have a chance to thank him properly.

Play.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,412 Posts
Playmaker0017 said:
It wasn't for you. If it was, or if you were meant to understand it, I would have provided more details.

This is a personal matter and I didn't have a chance to thank him properly.

Play.
Does Shareef read this board or something?
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Playmaker0017 said:
It wasn't for you. If it was, or if you were meant to understand it, I would have provided more details.

This is a personal matter and I didn't have a chance to thank him properly.

Play.
And you think he'll see it on here? Ummmmm.....ok....:whofarted

If it's a personal matter, don't post it in the Blazers Forum!
 

·
Banned member
Joined
·
28,452 Posts
Playmaker0017 said:
Wa `alaykum as-salam Shareef,

I just wanted to say thanks for taking some time out before the game to do me that favor.

The game was WAY too nasty for me to talk to you after - so I just want to tell you how much what you did was appreciated. It brought tears to my eyes to hear the happiness you brought.

Thanks. And may my prayers reach you and your family as well.

Salam.

Gordon.
and you were getting hosed by the refs too, Shareef.

Hap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,412 Posts
Since Shareef reads this board i'm going to ask him some questions.......

A. Why is your bro playing for Detroit instead of Cal?

B. Whats with your Golden Bears man?

C. Who do you think is better, you or Duncan?
 

·
Banned member
Joined
·
28,452 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
And you think he'll see it on here? Ummmmm.....ok....:whofarted

If it's a personal matter, don't post it in the Blazers Forum!
if he wants to post a message to a player, he's more than welcome to.

I mean, how many times have we had posters write "open" letters to a player or a coach or a gm?

I'm not trying to be an ***, but **** man, this isn't even your forum. Why do you care?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
I would like to shout out to Brian Dennehy. Thanks for punching me in the solar-plexus.

Good game Reef.

Side note: People write posts on here to Nash, Patterson, Checks, whatever. This is no different. No problems with it from this guy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,412 Posts
Hap said:
if he wants to post a message to a player, he's more than welcome to.

I mean, how many times have we had posters write "open" letters to a player or a coach or a gm?

I'm not trying to be an ***, but **** man, this isn't even your forum. Why do you care?
I think what he means by it is that; if it is PERSONAL between him and Shareef, and he is friends with Shareef, why not just say it to him in person.....Instead of writing it on a public message board where nobody has a clue what he is talking about.....

Just my :twocents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,440 Posts
Chill, Play. But I agree, it'd be cool if we knew what it was about. Either way, hopefully your post fulfills its intended purpose--whatever that may be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you have nothing but insults to hurl, then please stop.

I posted this here for a reason, and the last thing I want is for a bunch of jackals to tear it apart.

Have some respect.

I'm sure you've heard the phrase: "if you have nothing good to say, than say nothing at all". Follow it in this case. I have my reasons for posting this here.

Thank you,

Gordon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,412 Posts
Playmaker0017 said:
If you have nothing but insults to hurl, then please stop.

I posted this here for a reason, and the last thing I want is for a bunch of jackals to tear it apart.

Have some respect.

I'm sure you've heard the phrase: "if you have nothing good to say, than say nothing at all". Follow it in this case. I have my reasons for posting this here.

Thank you,

Gordon.
I'm assuming this wasnt directed towards me, but if it was where did I insult you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,397 Posts
Well, Gordon, you can't really expect to post something like this without having people wonder what the significance behind it is. It's a public message board, so don't get too offended if some chose to ask you questions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,397 Posts
Alright then, I'll break the ice...

What's the deal?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,938 Posts
Shareef is really .........................mixum!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,910 Posts
Play, you do know that salam means hello, not goodbye, in your post it seems like more of a goodbye than a hello, just letting you know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
Reef has said in the past he post on message boards under assumed names. I'm sure that is why Play is posting his message. And personally, I really wish we could keep Reef. I get chills watching how solid this guy plays. He is really a poor mans Tim Duncan. Reef is an asset PDX would be idiotic to get rid of.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top