Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...which aquisition so far this offseason do you guys think is gonna help a team out the most. i think it's the clips getting miller. that was huge. so what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yes most definetly the clips getting miller. He shouldl lead them to the playoffs. The second i think is the suns locking up Shawn Marion. He is cruical to their future.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Malakian</b>!
What about Glenn Robinson to the Hawks for garbage?

That's my pick. I think that trade is going to get more credit than it deserves, if/when the Hawks win alot of games. Cause you have to factor in this will be the first full season of Theo as a Hawk, and the first full season with Jason Terry at PG.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>dirk16</b>!
ok...which aquisition so far this offseason do you guys think is gonna help a team out the most. i think it's the clips getting miller. that was huge. so what do you guys think?
the suns picking up marion is what i was gonna put as my second one. he definently is vital to their future. that guy is gonna be awesome. well, he already is actually, but he'll be much better. it will be to when you hear that your team is playing the suns you'll think...oh man we gotta face marion.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Dre Miller to the Clipps is thee best deal of the summer, hands down

·
Registered
119 Posts
tie between the a. miller trade and g. robinson trade. both teams should improve vastly and be playoff contenders.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
1. Miller to Clips....

2. Rush to Lakers :grinning:

·
Registered
924 Posts
IMX Biggest Off-Season Move...

Sonics getting Kenny Anderson, Joe Forte, Vitaly Potapenko...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by <b>Brian</b>!
The Pistons signing pg Chauncy Billups prolly their weakest starting postition last year.
That was a huge move. he'll really help them out next season and in the future.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
1.Dre Miller to Clips
2.Robinson to Hawk for Nothin
3.Sun lockin up Marion
4.Hornets lockin up Davis TIE
4.Piston get Billups fixin there weakest Pos from last year..

·
Registered
450 Posts
it would definately be dre miller to the clips, huge move, now the clips are gonna be hard to beat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts