Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BILL WALTON IS THE BEST LAKER WHO NEVER ACTUALLY WAS A LAKER!

Im sorry but this guy is just so L.A, the way he acts, the way he just is Bill Walton, i say retire a jersey in honor of him, this guy is such a Laker at Heart.

p.s sorry about all the posts, sometimes i just go a little Laker Crazy!!!!!

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Travis76 said:
BILL WALTON IS THE BEST LAKER WHO NEVER ACTUALLY WAS A LAKER!

Im sorry but this guy is just so L.A, the way he acts, the way he just is Bill Walton, i say retire a jersey in honor of him, this guy is such a Laker at Heart.

p.s sorry about all the posts, sometimes i just go a little Laker Crazy!!!!!
:uhoh:

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He Is Such A Laker! I Can Just See Him In The Jersey Right Now! Oh Baby, Throw It Down Big Man! Throw It Down! Bill Walton Is Like The 5th Greatest Center In Laker History, And He Was Never Actually A Laker! He Is Such A Laker, How Can You Deny!?

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Travis76 said:
He Is Such A Laker! I Can Just See Him In The Jersey Right Now! Oh Baby, Throw It Down Big Man! Throw It Down! Bill Walton Is Like The 5th Greatest Center In Laker History, And He Was Never Actually A Laker! He Is Such A Laker, How Can You Deny!?

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah im speachless

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
......step away from the coffee maker and put that coffee mug down slowly and no one will get hurt...

Bill Walton's fascination with the Lakers is probably because that his son plays for the Lakers. I'll wonder if he'll feel the same way next season when we trade him to another team ;)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
lol

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Southern Baller Teezy said:
please change your name to lakerlunatic
i second that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts