Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Nets Fan
10,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maurice (Detroit, MI): Who is the best point guard in the league right now? I say Chauncey Billups.

B.J. Armstrong: (4:21 PM ET ) The best point guard is Jason Kidd, hands down. He is the only guard in this league that can control the game without scoring a point. He can take the game from the blackboard to the court and execute the gameplan perfectly. He can also shut down the other players. Kidd is a controlled accident. He's in the right place and the right time doing the right things. When he's healthy he's the best point guard.
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=11231

Props to the Captain.

·
Banned
57,945 Posts
I wonder why the guy from Michigan thinks Billups. LOL

-Petey

Reactions:

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Petey said:
I wonder why the guy from Michigan thinks Billups. LOL

-Petey
He didn't expect BJ Armstrong to say Billups did he?

Maybe he thought BJ didn't see the Piston game Sunday.

Reactions:

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
NetIncome said:
Nets win 50 and he's also MVP
I hope that happens. I'm not sure how realistic it is with so many great canidates, such as Billups, Dirk, Nash, Wade, LeBron, Kobe, Carmelo.

He deserves at least one for his career.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
ChemicalCutthroat said:
Carmelo??
He won't win it, but he's a canidate. 27ppg in 37mpg, and the Nuggets are going to win the division.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
He also says that whether The Nets will make a run in the playoffs or not depends on Kidd being healthy. Uumm, I think he's recovered from his knee surgery already. He's very healthy right now. Hopefully the key guys will be rested for the playoffs.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Richard Jefferson said:
I'm really not aware of who's doing well around the league, so I need to ask is there a clear favorite for MVP? I know Nash is pretty good, Dirk I hear and Kobe has always been making noise.
Here is how it stands in the average view of the analysts right now. It is unlikely for a non top 3 candidate to get the MVP.

1. Nash
2. Kobe
3. Dirk

Here is how it stands from the fans point of view.

1. Kobe (strong favorite)
2. Nash
3. Dirk

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
He definitely is the BEST POINT GUARD!

Reactions: justasking?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.