Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having surgery on his ab. Question is why did they wait a month after it was injured?

Wondering who the backup PG will be when Nash gets back, and if Blake will ever get his spot in the rotation back now.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
So we have to deal with more Morris? Ugh.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
More Showtime Morris then now that both Nash and Blake will still be out for a while. :yesyesyes: :nonono:

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts
Only people you can use it on is Kobe, Pau, Blake and Metta. Kobe and Pau are obviously not getting amnestied. And with Metta's resurgence that's highly unlikely. Might as well use it on Blake. Only reason I could see them not using it is to package Metta and Blake as one large 12 million dollar expiring.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only people you can use it on is Kobe, Pau, Blake and Metta. Kobe and Pau are obviously not getting amnestied. And with Metta's resurgence that's highly unlikely. Might as well use it on Blake. Only reason I could see them not using it is to package Metta and Blake as one large 12 million dollar expiring.
Why use it all though? It's not like they get 4 mil of salary cap room to get a better player.

This reminds me... weren't there people wanting to amnesty Metta? I'm 100% sure Luke and Damian were... maybe Wilt?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts