Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I join the ranks of anonymity once again, a special thanks to the following people who helped me with Blazer Bash. Joanna Ramsey, Ryan Williams, Amy Phillips, Alan Aoki, and Shevaun Siebert. Thank you to crandc for the to die for baked goodies. Thank you to Ed O. for the financial support. Thank you to Red, Hot & Rolling for pre-bash control. And, a special Thank You to ABM who graciously accepted my offer to help organize the event. And, most of all, thank you to all who attended.

Photos: Blazer Bash Photos

Scarlett Black

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Great seeing pics of everyone, even one that hid! :)

Looks like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have been there. Maybe next year.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts

the rasta monsta! (the one with the beard)

you come up and say that to my face, you little punk! Sabonis was NOT a washed up has-been! JEGA Powers unite!

or:

Crazy Jim, your book is over here (pointing).

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Had intended on visiting you all but missed the game entirely, g/f's has a very sick family member we were at the hospital all evening. Hopefully next season..

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've got some pics I'll send you tomorrow, Scarlett. Hopefully I've got one of me that's a little more flattering, lol. It was great meeting those of you I met, and I would like add my thanks to those that made the Bash such an enjoyable event. The topper for me was meeting Darnell Valentine. Very nice guy, and an excellent representative for the Trailblazers.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Schilly said:
Hehe funny thing about that pic og Mrs. Schilly...You can't ell at all that she's in her 8th month of pregnancy! She won't complain I'm sure.
Schilster has been busy.I couldn't tell she was pregnant before u said that.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
congrads

if we still have a team and i have the extra money I will be at next years bash! yes thats right I will come out of my cave for once.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
It was great meeting some of you all. My two year old answered when I asked him if he liked the Blazer game (bader game as he calls them) all he said was 'i eat popcorn'. He also told me the Zach was broken. (his Zach bobblehead chipped on ear) :biggrin:

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
OK, well my flight's been delayed bit so I thought I'd go ahead, check a few e-mails, then pop in here for a quick post.

Despite all the losses, I had a GREAT time while out here! It was good seeing and meeting some of you guys at the Bash and the other games I attended! I was with my daughter at the Bash, so I wanted to spend most of my time with her and her boyfriend. Sorry if didn't meet or talk to some of you a bit more. I have to say, though, not knowing what to expect (as they had never been to an NBA game), they had a nice time - even IF the players DID look like ants. :laugh:

Upon my return to ATL, I'll be sure to post a some of the pix I took at the Bash. Until then, many thanks to Scarlet Black for putting this darned thing togethert this year! Scarlett, I still hope to send you my recorded interview with Wheels so that you can "Delegate! Delegate!" and have it transcribed for me. :yes:

Again, it was great seeing all of you. In the meantime, keep the faith: :rock:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Boy, what a relief. I read the title to this thread and thought somebody needed an IV after the Blazer Bash festivities. I know you people party hard, but I'm glad to hear that no one was injured. :biggrin:

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
Schilly said:
Well that kind thing happens when you've been married for 10 years. It's not the first time and probably won't be the last. ;)

if you keep posting pictures of your preggo wife, it might be.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Got home more or less in one piece. The cats are still not speaking to me. They were just destructive enough to get the message across about humans who go on vacation and leave their cats with a sitter. The cat boxes were unspeakable. Just got done cleaning the house.

Good meeting everyone. Glad I was finally able to get to a bash.

Tried posting this and board got weird, all kinds of error messages, rewrote and am trying again.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.