Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Portland fans are some of the best in the league and they deserve to get solid guys like Rahim.

Ever since Magic was running out the clock by throwing the ball down the open court and winning championships at the expense of Drexler/porter/duckworth, I have had respect for Blazer fans. You guys deserve a good team.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>compsciguy78</b>!
Portland fans are some of the best in the league and they deserve to get solid guys like Rahim.

Ever since Magic was running out the clock by throwing the ball down the open court and winning championships at the expense of Drexler/porter/duckworth, I have had respect for Blazer fans. You guys deserve a good team.
Gee, coming from a Laker fan too! THANKS! :)

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Originally posted by <b>compsciguy78</b>!
Thanks, but ya had to remind me :mad: ...j/k

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
and winning championships at the expense of Drexler/porter/duckworth, I have had respect for Blazer fans.
That's funny, I don't recall LA winning any championships during that run, unless you're counting the one conference crown. As for Magic throwing the ball downcourt, it wouldn't have mattered had Uncle Cliffy not CHOKED and dropped the ball out of bounds when he was wide open for the dunk. The dunk fest in Vegas in '92 helped me move on a little though.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RipCity9</b>!

That's funny, I don't recall LA winning any championships during that run, unless you're counting the one conference crown. As for Magic throwing the ball downcourt, it wouldn't have mattered had Uncle Cliffy not CHOKED and dropped the ball out of bounds when he was wide open for the dunk. The dunk fest in Vegas in '92 helped me move on a little though.
Ahhhh the memories! :D

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
I have both of the 90-91 qnd 91-92 video yearbooks on VHS and man the 92 lakers series was AWESOME,but damn,if only we woulda won game 6 at the Forum, I KNOW we woulda won game 7 at hte Collesium.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts