Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was fortunate enough to get mgb tickets for last night. After pulling a major board foul by telling mgb I would pick up the tickets on Sunday and didn't, he was still nice enough (his wife in particualr) to sell me the tickets and tell me to not worry about Sunday and go enjoy the game . . . and it would be nice if I took a picture for the board. Well I took pictures on my phone but am so electronically inept I don't know how to post them. So instead I will give a mental picture (and I hate to do this because I want all of mgb extra tickets).

It first starts with driving to the rose garden garage, using the pass that comes along with the tickets, and parking on level P4, right next to the door I enter the Rose Garden in. I get to the seats and they are padded chairs and I am sitting with some great fans. The best part about the seat is they are spacious and very easy to get in and out of . . . a perfect environment for me and my 2 and half year old nephew. I could literally take him to the bathroom during a timeout and make it back to our seats without missing a play or bothering anyone. To top it off, someone gives my nephew a piece of cheese pizza and popcorn from the 200 level free grub (with braclet), and with the Blazers and Oden putting on a show . . . what a great night.

Thanks mgb . . . but I'm afraid I just ruined my chances to get your next available pair of seats . . . there is a boring game on Saturday vs. the Cavs . . . going to that game?

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
I do want to apologize for a kind of harsh private msg to you Sunday, but Karla got pissed at me so I took it out on you! :)

I'm glad it worked out. I love parking in that garage because as soon as you go in it's the first entry way to the right. No seats are closer to the garage.

I was thinking we might sell you tickets to another game, but then I notice no reps! :whistling:

As to the the Cavs game, I'm not sure which if I'm going to the Lakers game on that Friday or the Cavs game Saturday. I know it's easier for Karla to go to Saturday games. The game I don't go to will probably attract a lot of attention,,,maybe I should auction it off. :devil2:

Look forward to the pics.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Nice to see you had a good time - must always be a fun time at the Rose Garden given the environment there with the crowd.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts