Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures found in a family members attick..

from the oooold days...(not really old, but old)

Picture 1 from the year that shoulda been. So is picture 2. They're the playoff tickets. I'll take a scan of one of the tickets if anyones interested.

The big ole Red Head and especially for HTTY, the Enforcer!

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
One word: Sweet! :clap:

BTW, looking at Bill's chipped tooth reminded me of those big, pearly-white caps he flashes with pride these days....

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I remember those HAP!!! Wow... brings back memories... I still have them somewhere too... with a bunch of autographs from that era.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Way cool Hap.. those are great.. hang on to those... maybe you can snag them away from the relatives and pass them down to all the little Hapsters someday :D

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Fantastic, Hap! What great pictures. Those were the days when Walton and Lucas were ruling the NBA. Nobody was better than Walton when he was healthy, and Lucas was regarded as the premier poward forward in the league. Those were the Blazer glory days. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>Talkhard</b>!
Fantastic, Hap! What great pictures. Those were the days when Walton and Lucas were ruling the NBA. Nobody was better than Walton when he was healthy, and Lucas was regarded as the premier poward forward in the league. Those were the Blazer glory days. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
I got more, but I won't be able to post em till sunday (going to Newport all day tomorrow)

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
I know that this is Hap's photo thread, but I wanted to share one of my treasures that I found. Check this out! :D

Before they were good even!!!!!:grinning:

OKAY THAT SUCKS, my photo didn't upload! :confused:

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
I'll try it again...................

and it worked this time!!!!! :woot:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts