Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are you thankful for as a Blazer fan? Here's my list:

Paul Allen: A great owner. Period.

Nate McMillan: Commands respect. Proving that a demanding, hard *** coach with high standards, good X's and O's and logical sub patterns is just what the doctor ordered. Doesn't hurt that he's actually got backup from management either.

John Nash: Dealing with fickle fans and having to abide by limitations that didn't exist with the previous regime(and some should have), I think he's doing a good job. Yes, we're taking our lumps, but I'm really enjoying seeing some good seeds bare fruit.

Joel Przybilla: I love this guy. Has his limitations, but plays within himself. Does the dirty work.

Sebastian Telfair/Jarret Jack: Very green, but nice tandem. So nice to have true pass-first PG's that can also score. A lot of talent at this position.

ZBo's recovery: He looks like he's rounding into shape. Will never be a defender or an athete, but at least he's a good scorer and appears to not be a gimp. Whew

Flying under the radar: It's really helping this team to be taken lightly by the rest of the league. The youth movement seems to be much more tolerable with McMillan at the helm.

That's about it for me, what say you?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm thankful this team seems to be at least a year ahead of what I could have even imagined. These losses to "better" teams are fun to watch thanks to the ball movement and set plays that have been so lacking during the Cheeks era. I'm ultimately thankful for the competitive spirit that all the youngin's have brought to the court!

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Hum you took all of my suggestions...so I will go with Blazer Dancers..a yummmy treat on Thanksgiving or any other day. :biggrin: Those are some beautiful ladies.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Not a lot to add, I'm thankful for a entertaining Blazer team to watch, and a great place to chat with other Blazer fans.

Go BLazers!!

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Schilly said:
I'm thankful I don't have to watch Ruben tonight! :D
I thankful Ruben won't starve because he has already got his foot in his mouth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts