Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a Blazers fan and in my opinion, the Bulls are the team I would most like to deal with. Im interested in Jamal Crawford and Chandler or Curry. What deal would you guys be receptive to? Let's exclude Randolph out of any deals, Rasheed CAN be on the table, get back, share some suggestions.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Sambonius</b>!
Im a Blazers fan and in my opinion, the Bulls are the team I would most like to deal with. Im interested in Jamal Crawford and Chandler or Curry. What deal would you guys be receptive to? Let's exclude Randolph out of any deals, Rasheed CAN be on the table, get back, share some suggestions.
You tell us and we go from there.

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Hmm....

Sheed to the Bulls...

I don't even think it's possible....

He would never resign with us, so no thanks....

Only guys I would be interested in are Z-Bo and Qyntel Woods.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well you guys would have bird rights on Rasheed, so obviously your team determines whether they'd like to have Sheed on the team or let him go and have 17 million worth of space to sign free agents in the off season. Would you guys be willing to let Chandler go? Or just Curry?

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
No Randolph, no deal.

Maybe Curry and JC are such hot items around the league because GMs think they can get one of them for cheap.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the thing is this, Randolph produces, Curry gets time and he doesn't really produce, Crawford does half the time. I think I would be willing to give up Qyntel though he is one of my favorites. Ill work on a deal and get back to u guys in a couple hours. Is Chandler tradable? And is he able to play center?

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
no one is untradeable, but remember, we do not HAVE to trade any of our twin towers. Why? We have AD and JYD here to back them up. You want of them, you need to come through and make it worth our while.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I wouldnt really touch Wallace. Hes throwing gasoline on the fire.

Randolph/Woods are the only guys I'd look at for Eddy or JC. But Woods alone isnt enough to get either one of the guys, so Randolph is going to have to be included if the Blazers are going to get their hands on Curry or JC.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys wouldn't want cap room in the off season to get some big name free agents? Sheed would free up 17 million, thats a lotta doe, you could prolly pickup 2 very solid players wit that money.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Sambonius</b>!
You guys wouldn't want cap room in the off season to get some big name free agents? Sheed would free up 17 million, thats a lotta doe, you could prolly pickup 2 very solid players wit that money.
Taking a risk of possibly not even getting two solid players, is not worth it when JC and Eddy are both already solid. The only reason they are disappointing is because of their potential to be franchise players, and the lack of showing they can be. But they are solid players already, at a young age. If it was both of them for an established franchise player, than maybe. Risking two potential stars/superstars for the CHANCE at getting a couple borderline starters isnt worth it IMO.

Randolph, or no deal (unless 3C's and Hinrich arent involved)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts