Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Portland coach Nate McMillan's experiment with a three-guard starting lineup has sparked the Trail Blazers. Portland won its second consecutive game since McMillan employed a starting lineup that includes guards Brandon Roy, Andre Miller and Steve Blake. It was Miller leading the way Sunday, as he scored 21 points to lead Portland to a 116-93 win over Minnesota. With Roy, Miller and Blake as starters, the Blazers (4-3) have won games by margins of 12 and 23 points.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/10340622/Blazers-crush-T-Wolves-for-second-straight-win

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I was paying more attention to the Cowboys Eagles game to care about the garbage Timberwolves. A game that they were supposed to win, and dominate. If the game would have been close, or if the Blazers would have lost, I would be tearing them apart right now. They did there job.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
I watch the Cowboy game too and recorded the Blazers game. I'm glad I did. Excellent win by the Cowboys!

I've been so sick though I haven't been able to watch the Blazers game. Looking forward to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts