Hopefully Gramps finds this thread.

Blazers 104
Denver 99

Thanks Gramps!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think he's doing that here anymore.
As long as it is time stamped I could be OK. Plus, BlazerCaravan and mgb are still posting here. Maybe one of them can alert Gramps that I have posted a prediction here. It's the first time in 11 years of posting that I got a ban. Apparently I'm one of 5 they've had there. I have no idea why, though, other than a producer there making a very emotional decision not based on violating the TOS.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
The (lack of) decorum there is... staggering. I'm normally a level-headed guy and I was deep into that pit last week. I actually wouldn't mind just hanging here for a while and calm down. Maybe we can attract a couple guys/ladies to post here again. :D

Anyway, I'll post my prediction here and PM Gramps for you, G.

Portland 96
Denver 90

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The (lack of) decorum there is... staggering. I'm normally a level-headed guy and I was deep into that pit last week. I actually wouldn't mind just hanging here for a while and calm down. Maybe we can attract a couple guys/ladies to post here again. :D

Anyway, I'll post my prediction here and PM Gramps for you, G.

Portland 96
Denver 90
I got in too deep as well. I certainly don't feel I deserved to be banned, however. That Producer has sent me some PMs. Does he not realize that I can't even see the board, let alone access my PMs?

Anyhow, I don't want to drag that stuff over here. I was excited by what I saw last night. I felt positive about a team that played that poorly could still dominate another NBA team.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, I PM'd him the thread link and a "pretty please" request. We'll see how it goes!
Thanks! I'm going to hang out here for a while and see what happens (not that I have a choice!).

·
Banned
2,398 Posts
Got the two predictions.

PapaG - as I understand it, you were temporarily suspended, not banned. At least that is what Denny Crane (I believe it was) mentioned.

I agree that the decorum on S2 often leaves much to be desired. It seems that as the decorum falls, many of the more tolerant posters post less and visit less, lowering the attractiveness of the site as a whole.

Still, I'll be staying there for now.

Gramps...

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got the two predictions.

PapaG - as I understand it, you were temporarily suspended, not banned. At least that is what Denny Crane (I believe it was) mentioned.

I agree that the decorum on S2 often leaves much to be desired. It seems that as the decorum falls, many of the more tolerant posters post less and visit less, lowering the attractiveness of the site as a whole.

Still, I'll be staying there for now.

Gramps...
Thanks Gramps. I have no idea what for, however. I was attacked by a mod there in an unprovoked manner, and then Ed O suspended me, or so I think, for responding back to the mod.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Thanks Gramps. I have no idea what for, however. I was attacked by a mod there in an unprovoked manner, and then Ed O suspended me, or so I think, for responding back to the mod.
I don't think it was Ed who suspended you, though... I'd have to check, though.

ETA: Looks like you're unbanned now. Try not to kill anyone! :D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't think it was Ed who suspended you, though... I'd have to check, though.

ETA: Looks like you're unbanned now. Try not to kill anyone! :D
It was Ed O. who suspended me. He then ran away for a few days. He PM'd me 4 times during his meltdown, but I could not read them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts