PF- David Lee
PF- Mo Taylor EXPIRING NEXT YR
C- Jerome James
1st rnd pick via SA

POR trades-

C- Theo Ratliff
PG- Sebastian Telfair
SF- Darius Miles

We all know that the Knicks have had issues with Marbury and that Nate has gotten into fights with Miles. I believe this is an honestly good trade for both teams and works on realGM. What do you Blazers fans think? BTW Don't think of me as a Knicks fan making up this offer because Portland IS my 2nd favorite team.

TRADE ID: 3039860.
Telfair is untouchable he could be just as good as starbury cept not a haed ache.Only way u are getting telfair is if u trade frye.
I would much rather trade u guys miles,blake,theo for lee,frye,nate robinson.

· Registered
3,957 Posts
knicksfan said:
You seem to be forgetting that Marbury averages 20 points and 8 assists through his NBA career. He is certainly not a " cancer". I can debate you on that but I'm sure that would be quite an easy debate for me and quite pointless. You are also picking up David Lee and a first round draft pick and dumping Ratliff's 11 million a year deal. About me having the Knicks ONLY in mind I bet you I'm the biggest Portland Blazers fan in all of the entire EAST COAST. I like the Blazers more then I like the Nets and Suns combined MY THIRD AND FOURTH FAVORITES. Don't ever say I only have the Knicks in mind.
lol u are funny.He is definetley is a cancer if the blazers ever did a trade to get him blazer fans would riot as any smart ny fan would do.We are also trading telfair which is our future for basically nothing that is worth it unless u include 2 2007 first round picks.Theo is good when he is healthy which isint very long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.