Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I don't see how this trade will work, when Ruben BB cannot be traded.....

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's been talked about a lot right now. APPARENTLY, Boom Boom signed a 2 year deal, and is available to be traded. I'm sure the league office will sort it out. :greatjob:

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JAF311</b>!
Wow. Miles traded again. I thought he was going to be really good in Cleveland. The recent HS crop has been awful.

Miles
Curry
Chandler- injured
Brown
Diop

exceptions- Lebron, Amare
Cleveland knew Diop was going to be a project when they drafted him though, so it's not like here where Curry and Chandler have failed expectations. I think Diop is pretty much where Cleveland wants him right now.

Silas has really done a fantastic job with him this year. They'll sign him to a cheap contract too because of the way they've managed him. He's been pretty solid this year.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
dmiles dealt to portland

Ok, this might be late, I have had meetings all day today, but Miles was dealt to Portland for jeff mcinnis and ruben boumtje boumtje.

How does this affect the Bulls? It might mean that Qyntel Woods is available. obviously Crawford for woods is nowhere near a fair deal. but craw and fizer for woods and anderson? maybe a little bit better

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ShamBulls</b>!
That's it, come in JUST after I've beaten you to it by a clear hour or so and try to take the credit.

:naughty:
See Sham, you've got to make your thread more flamboyant, like "Darius Miles traded for Jesus...does that work under the CBA?"

Merge!

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ShamBulls</b>!
That's it, come in JUST after I've beaten you to it by a clear hour or so and try to take the credit.

:naughty:
I said I was late. everyone, please post in shambulls thread. no need to post in mine. in fact, mods, please just lock my thread. my thread is worthless comparted to marc's.

·
Registered
595 Posts
This is a terrible trade for the CAVS!!! I was all for getting rid of MIles but we got two guys we dont need at all. They have ollie on the bench and diop. They couldve gotten somthing better then this. At least a draft pick.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darius Miles Davis</b>!

See Sham, you've got to make your thread more flamboyant, like "Darius Miles traded for Jesus...does that work under the CBA?"
2 underachievers traded for one another, though i think cleveland might have gotten the better of it. but heaven did need a 3.

oh man, here comes the controversy

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Good move for cap by the Blazers. The contracts of Davis, Wallace, Person and Miles are all up after this season. That is over $30M in expiring contracts.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>AstheFranchiz2K2</b>!
This is a terrible trade for the CAVS!!! I was all for getting rid of MIles but we got two guys we dont need at all. They have ollie on the bench and diop. They couldve gotten somthing better then this. At least a draft pick.
but you got Ruben Boumtje squared. how could you go wrong?

Actually, i dont know whats wrong with the Paxson brothers. they are both pretty much doing their best to run teams into the ground. Jim Paxson got lucky so it will be harder for him to fail but they are both inept. Doesnt Jim Paxson know that he has Lebron at the 1 and Dwags at the 2? Why go out and deal Miles for a backup one when Ollie is signed to a long term deal? It doesnt make sense at all

1 - 20 of 28 Posts