Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lineup that has cleverly been referred to as R-A-M-B-O (Roy, Aldridge, Miller, Batum, Oden) was more like bambi.

“They didn’t have any flow … I just didn’t see the flow I was looking for,’’ McMillan said. “I don’t think we established a rhythm in that game. We just weren’t sharp. We turned the ball over, the passing was a little lazy and we were slow getting back in transition. But it wasn’t just one group … it was the entire team.’’
Link

I'm not surprise they weren't terrific playing with each other since this was the first game together. I also like to see Webster instead of Batum in that starting lineup.

I'm not surprise to see Batum not do will with the bench, the worse he does playing with the bench the more likely he'll start. :) I think he probably will start when the season begins, but as it says in the article when it comes to crunch time Miller will be in there and once the other players get use to him he'll start.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
let Miller run with the second unit, that first lineup is huge

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, it sounds like Nate has decided to get back to the unit that won 54 games for him which I can't argue with much. Miller though may not be to happy, but what choice does he have?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ya, it sounds like Nate has decided to get back to the unit that won 54 games for him which I can't argue with much. Miller though may not be to happy, but what choice does he have?
He has the choice to get acting like a whiny ***** or something like that and that would hurt Blazers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts