Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...we got 3 on the road.

Personally I am glad the guys are on the road. In the past this has been helpful. I think since things are so "dark" that a week on the road will either make or break us.

I'm ready to find out.

I say the road trip at this time is a GOOD thing.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
In the famous words of Groucho Marx:

It couldn't hoit!

I'm with you, bfan. Playing some lousy teams in the Eastern Conference has seemed to be part of winning streaks in the last couple of years, and here's to hoping that the same is true this year!

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
As I told a friend of mine last week, it's now or never time.

I truly believe that this upcoming roadtrip will determine the course of the rest of the season.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
So far, so good....:)

Originally posted by <b>Schilly</b>!
Good, for our Lottery chances.
Bad, for our playoff hopes.

This team has proven all year to play to it's competition. BEating the big guys, losing to the cellar dwellers.
Well, going by records and recent history, they beat the team they should have beat and also beat the team that they probably should have lost to.

Nice....

Reminds me of that Eastern Coast swing back in January of 2002. The team was 14-18 before going on a 4 game trip. They went 3-1 on that trip and really turned things around for a couple of months.

·
Registered
285 Posts
4 games losing streak at home

So this road trip can't be worse. I think it's a good thing. The team is all healthy, and hopefully they can bond together on the road. Also, with trade rumors seem to be dying down a little, the players won't have to deal with some of that distraction.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It's almost like a new team right now- Miles and DA in there change things a lot. They're all learning what to do.

The team has a new play on this road trip- the signal is like a lasso. Just cuts & screens, but at least they are doing it over and over.

Concentration level seems high, at least tonight against Memphis.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.