Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Retired From The Beat
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man.... this is familiar... Damon and DA = lots of bricks...

I can't wait until next year when Damon is gone.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Da is proving that his time in the league has come and gone, his is so threw

·
Registered
675 Posts
Impressive Slam over Yao by Outlaw :clap:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Damn.. I've moved and I'm on cable now, so I don't have my NBA package anymore. Even with the losses, I think I'm missing the best games since the young guys are playing. The first half of the season was just a waste to see the vets..

Here's hoping Outlaw in on the ESPN highlights tonigh..

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Khrapya is playing like CRAP-ya

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Man, Steve Jones must really not like Mike Barrett. Every game I watch on tv, he finds time to dis him. Mike makes a simple comment, and Jones basically says 'Well, DUH!' Just now MB mentioned that one of the Bush family was at the game, and Jones said "Well you would expect it, wouldn't you? I mean, we ARE in HOUSTON, right?" :rolleyes:

I liked it when he would do that to Walton, but that was Walton saying that every chest pass was the best in the history of the game. Mike Barrett is IMO turning into a good play-by-play guy, and Steve Jones is turning into a ****.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Backboard Cam said:
Man, Steve Jones must really not like Mike Barrett. Every game I watch on tv, he finds time to dis him. Mike makes a simple comment, and Jones basically says 'Well, DUH!' Just now MB mentioned that one of the Bush family was at the game, and Jones said "Well you would expect it, wouldn't you? I mean, we ARE in HOUSTON, right?" :rolleyes:

I liked it when he would do that to Walton, but that was Walton saying that every chest pass was the best in the history of the game. Mike Barrett is IMO turning into a good play-by-play guy, and Steve Jones is turning into a ****.

Jones has always been like that.....Part of the reason we change play by play guys so much......I really cant stand Jones, not only does he always think he's right but his cocky little devilish laugh he does sometimes is annoying....

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
I'm going to be very disappointed if we deal Outlaw this offseason. He's making me forget about that one Darius guy...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts