Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
barfo said:
Another good first quarter going on...

barfo
Zach has his head out of his *** too, which is nice to see.

Although, of the 9 shots he's taken, only ONE has been from inside about 12 feet. That's not very smart.

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
What's Charles Smith trying to do, make up for lost time? 4 shots in 6 minutes? That's close to Martell Webster territory. Though, Martell would have probably made one.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
I don't have League Pass so I'm not watchin' the game, but according to the box score, Darius needs to get his butt in gear on the offensive end in the second half.

39 points at the half is just sad.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Alright! Way to go, ABM!

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
barfo said:
ABM gets a mention on the broadcast!

barfo
was it something along the lines of "there's this crazy guy who keeps asking us if we think the Blazers should trade half the team for Tyronne Lue, and he says his name is ABM.."?

Send in the scrubs Nate!

well, send in the OTHER scrubs Nate!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hap said:
was it something along the lines of "there's this crazy guy who keeps asking us if we think the Blazers should trade half the team for Tyronne Lue, and he says his name is ABM.."?
No, more along the lines of "stalker", "restraining order needed", and "crazy ****ers on the internet"

barfo

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
barfo said:
No, more along the lines of "stalker", "restraining order needed", and "crazy ****ers on the internet"

barfo
interesting..thats what the brown haired girl said to me..;)

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
The score's lookin' pretty ugly right now... 61-50 with 2:00 left in the 3rd.

We should beat these guys 8 times out of 10.

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
ugh. this game isn't on league pass, but I'm not really minding it.

oh well. at least Randolph seems to be back on course. 20 points, 9 rebs at the end of the 3rd quarter.

at this point, I'm think Przybilla is going to be pretty easy to re-sign next summer.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts