Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously every blazer fan has a bad taste in their mouth. A loss tomorrow and u can really start seeing this team miss the playoffs. Gotta beat the raps at home imo.

For this last week we have heard blazers are tired and had no practice time, well tomorrow is either put up or shit up. A win gets them on track, a loss and things start looking pretty bad. Important game.

·
NorthEastPortlands Finest
3,501 Posts
Fams! Does barret and rice already have excuses ready? I'm curious fams?
So once again you're back at that old old game. The game of, because I work with the team, my opinion has no weight. Because I usually have a positive outlook on things I'm a homer.

You got issues bro. I honestly wouldn't mind having a second place to talk hoops, and honestly wouldn't mind having you rejoin us, but I see your schtick hasn't changed. Still tossing out tired garbage with nothing to back it up.

I'll be in NYC late Monday-Wed if you want to get together for a beer a chat.

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
The Blazers played 8 games in 12 nights, I believe a lot of their losses had to do with fatigue, and when you're playing tired long three point shooting is going to suffer, a huge aspect of their game. Blazers will be just fine.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Obviously every blazer fan has a bad taste in their mouth. A loss tomorrow and u can really start seeing this team miss the playoffs. Gotta beat the raps at home imo.

For this last week we have heard blazers are tired and had no practice time, well tomorrow is either put up or shit up. A win gets them on track, a loss and things start looking pretty bad. Important game.

Shitting up doesn't sound like any fun.

Go Raptors. :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sly if u and I ever meet face to face ur not gonna have a message board to hide behind. I will leave it at that.

As for this game I think it's pretty important the blazers win. Their schedule is brutal coming up. They could go easily like 2-12 in February

·
Registered
50 Posts
Still with the insults?

I'm not even sure if I remember you dude. I remember your friend Carlito. He was kinda cool. You on the other hand seem to be a little off.

If you see Carlito let him know if he ever comes to Portland to drop me a note and we'll meet up for a beer.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts