Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that Bledso has not been himself since we played the Heat and he was called "Mini LeBron"; and LeBron walked over to meet him and give him some love.

And, I did hear on a Clipper show (re: gift "rapping") where he was asked what gift he would give to Butler and he said a rocking chair. Matt asked why, and he said "to sit his old butt down (translation Bledso wants to play more). The rest of the guys had no comment and didn't even acknowledge the comment.

He's young, I know. I just want to comment that he hasn't looked like LeBron or any other "bron" lately and should stop reading his own press. To be honest, I never saw the resemblance to LeBron and don't know how that got started.

What do you think ... has his game changed (in your opinion) since then?

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
The real question is would you rather have a LeBron sized Bledso or a Bledso sized LeBron.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well .. tonight he and DeAndre are the only ones playing like the Clippers against Denver. Down by 16 end of 3rd.

BTW ... it's spelled BledsoE, my mistake.

The Clippers must have partied with the Kardasians for NY Eve.

I'd rather have the REAL LeBron!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bledsoe has done his part to ensure Clippers lose this game against the Lakers.

I just don't know what has happened to his game. He was never like LeBron, IMO, but he was a good player. Now ...

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
Bledsoe has done his part to ensure Clippers lose this game against the Lakers.

I just don't know what has happened to his game. He was never like LeBron, IMO, but he was a good player. Now ...
You didn't answer my question. What kind of Bledso would you want?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts