Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Does Portland make the playoffs without Rasheed?

• Yes and they will win in the first round

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Yes, but it is still another first round exit.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No, this trade hurts the Blazers

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No, there is no playoffs without Rasheed Wallace

Votes: 6 31.6%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think that the Blazers will still make the playoffs without Rasheed Wallace? Does this trade make the Blazers better? Does the trade bug you so much you won't follow the team anymore? Are you glad to see him go?

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
I'd say that they miss the playoffs, but it's not because of this trade. It might improve them, but they still need too much help to get into the playoffs this year. Hopefully I'm wrong...

Ed O.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>Ed O</b>!
I'd say that they miss the playoffs, but it's not because of this trade. It might improve them, but they still need too much help to get into the playoffs this year. Hopefully I'm wrong...

Ed O.
I hear you Ed. I think that they can sneak in with this group, but I would like to see one more trade for a shooter now. I think that this trade helps Portland in the long run. They have completely changed the face of the team by trading both Wells and now Wallace.

Nash is building a team now and it was time to move Wallace instead of letting him walk. This is going to be very interesting to see how it all pans out.

Funny how there are such mixed reviews on what will happen with the team.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts