Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Nice article.

What I don't get is some people on this board despise him so much, when it is pretty obviously he is well liked and well respected by his peers.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
UVM_92 said:
Nice article.

What I don't get is some people on this board despise him so much, when it is pretty obviously he is well liked and well respected by his peers.
I think there are only a few people on this board who genuinely dislike Brennan. Those few just happen to be very loud. To each his own, I guess.

·
Registered
122 Posts
"Tom, unlike the rest of us, wasn't very concerned about the X's and O's. He was more concerned about the kids, on and off the court, and how they were moving through life, and what was going to happen to them after they left Vermont." - Agel

That a boy Jesse. It's about time you spoke up for the work you did. How are you going to get a job without letting people know you were the brains behind the game plans? I know this. Everybody who reads this board knows this. It's amazing how many "outside" AE college hoop fans think he's a X's and O's type guy. Ryan calls it "old school"...I disagree with that.

Even Chris Russo on WFAN was saying how surprised he was Brennan was leaving, and that he thought TB could take a step up now. Amazing. People just don't get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts