Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meaning he should be pretty much in somewhat playing shape by time playoffs roll around... Great to hear... Haven't found an official article yet, but if anyone can post it when they see one, it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
521 Posts
S-Star said:
Meaning he should be pretty much in somewhat playing shape by time playoffs roll around... Great to hear... Haven't found an official article yet, but if anyone can post it when they see one, it would be appreciated.
I haven't seen an official article yet too. But Bobby said that live on ESPN when Jim Gray interviewed him.

Get well soon, Bobby!!! :king: :lucky:

·
Registered
533 Posts
this is amazing news... if he can come back a week before playoffs start then he can get a few games under his belt and get back in game form so the kings can make a run at the title :biggrin:

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Great news. This means alot because it would give Bibby some additional rest just in time for the playoffs. Hopefully Bobby can provide us with some energy of the bench and fire up our troops.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great news for the Kings as Bobby Jackson has been a consistent sixth man for many years now. With his return shortly before the playoffs, he will add to the already deep Kings lineup full of underated players such as Jackson. The return of Jackson will also allow Bibby the luxury of rest during any playoff game without worrying about a collapse in the backcourt. A huge gain for Sacramento.

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
rafsox04 said:
Great news for the Kings as Bobby Jackson has been a consistent sixth man for many years now. With his return shortly before the playoffs, he will add to the already deep Kings lineup full of underated players such as Jackson. The return of Jackson will also allow Bibby the luxury of rest during any playoff game without worrying about a collapse in the backcourt. A huge gain for Sacramento.
Hopefully. :gopray:

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Jeeze...if Miller and Jackson both come back before playoff time this puts Sacramento right back into the thick of things as a serious playoff contender IMO. I'm glad the Suns don't have to face them in the 1st round.... :biggrin:

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
KidCanada said:
Jeeze...if Miller and Jackson both come back before playoff time this puts Sacramento right back into the thick of things as a serious playoff contender IMO. I'm glad the Suns don't have to face them in the 1st round.... :biggrin:
That would be cool, if both of them came back before the playoffs. I think that Miller is supposed to be back after first round which sucks. :nonono:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts