Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Bobcats get no love

1K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  c_dog 
#1 ·
Not a single thread, yet the cats beat the magic twice and Knight almost had a triple double with 15 assists and 8 steals! Okafor had a double double, hardly special, but he is now second in blocks out of all the rookies, with 4 blocks today. I remember when people pointed out he wasnt a great shot blocker. Wallace also had a great game.

yet no thread for these guys

#3 ·
jaja said:
Not a single thread, yet the cats beat the magic twice and Knight almost had a triple double with 15 assists and 8 steals! Okafor had a double double, hardly special, but he is now second in blocks out of all the rookies, with 4 blocks today. I remember when people pointed out he wasnt a great shot blocker. Wallace also had a great game.

yet no thread for these guys

The way Orlando has been playing and without 2 of their top 3 players, it wouldn't be much of a surprise for the LA Sparks to take them down.

#7 ·
Captain Obvious said:
The Magic suck, it's not any great accomplishment that they beat them twice (actually three times total this season).
Speaking of Haterade, the Magic don't suck and it is a great accomplishment for an expansion team to beat a team in their division that will possibly be in the playoffs (even if it is the Eaastern Conference) 3 straight times.

#9 ·
At my school, the Bobcats are the one team that absolutely EVERYONE loves.

Guess people just like rooting for the underdogs.

#11 ·
what i like about the bobcats is that they're an expansion team that's been going in the right direction. they were smart in picking cheap young, and rather unproven talent in the expansion draft, and they made a great trade to get Okafor. Granted they also had some bad moves (imo, giving up eddie house, trading too much for rush, trading away pauchila za za, etc) but their good moves far outweight their bad ones. They're a young, inexperienced, but competitive team, and i think their competitiveness is what makes them so appealing. they're actually a lot better than what their win-loss record indicates, imo, because they've lost a lot of close games this season. those are games they will learn to close out with time.

#19 ·
Re: Bobcats no joke

They outplayed the heat tonight and earned a win.

#21 ·
WHat was Wade thinking, did he think they were down 3 or was he just going for the win?

#22 ·
thug_immortal8 said:
WHat was Wade thinking, did he think they were down 3 or was he just going for the win?
he messed up. Only he knows, but SVG said he made a mistake and got confused with the score. He very well could have just been going for the win though.

#23 ·
wadeshaqeddie said:
he messed up. Only he knows, but SVG said he made a mistake and got confused with the score. He very well could have just been going for the win though.
oh okay, cuz i saw the highlights and i was confused cuz none of the announcers knew anything about it either.

#25 ·
Primoz Brezec owns this league.

#26 ·
jaja said:
lke i said, this team will be better than the Bulls next year

was okafor hurt? why didnt he play in the 4th?
he re-tweaked his ankle when he landed on the back of shaqs foot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.