Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Mediocre, but they need to reach the salary floor.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Had to replace Augustin somehow, and he'll be good to get Ben Gordon the ball, but that's about it for that.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
He does fill a role for them, and he'll have some big games ala Milwaukee in 08. Maybe MJ can trick a contender into trading for him at the deadline?

Still horrible, but they should at least stay out of the history books next year.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I don't know if its possible, but I hope this move allows the Bobcats to win more games than the Hornets next year.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I would like the Hornets to get a top 3 pick because I think next year's draft is about a 3-potential stars deep draft.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I see. Yeah it could very well happen, I just think it's a hard bargain to be worse than the Bobcats these days.
The Hornets are one Eric Gordon or Anthony Davis injury away from being in that territory, though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The Hornets are one Eric Gordon or Anthony Davis injury away from being in that territory, though.
They still managed to win more games last year with Gordon, Okafor, Jack, Landry, Ariza and Kaman all sidelined at point or another and sometimes all together. But I get what you're saying, this could easily be another terrible season, and the Bobcats will be better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts