Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boerwinkle's Place

Hi. Welcome to Boerwinkle's Place.

I envision this forum to be mostly a place to let your inner Music Geek free. I plan to post frequent essays about the music I love. And probably some about the music I hate. I hope some of you will join in.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
You just reminded me of my next assignment for Newspaper.

I have to pick a song from from the years 2000-2004, making 4 songs total, that deal with memory, because we're having our Senior Issue coming out in two weeks.

If you could possibly tell me what you would consider a good song from each of these years that deal with memories or good times, that would give me enough to be able to look them up and listen to them, and then be able to write my article.

If not, I'll try and look up something myself.

Thanks ahead of time, Tom.

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Devestata</b>!
You just reminded me of my next assignment for Newspaper.

I have to pick a song from from the years 2000-2004, making 4 songs total, that deal with memory, because we're having our Senior Issue coming out in two weeks.

If you could possibly tell me what you would consider a good song from each of these years that deal with memories or good times, that would give me enough to be able to look them up and listen to them, and then be able to write my article.

If not, I'll try and look up something myself.

Thanks ahead of time, Tom.
"It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right....I hope you had the time of your life..."

:D

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Note: My CD recomendation of the day thread is locked only because I want it to be a read only forum. I'll be adding to it on a daily basis, so stop by and check it out.

And if you do check out a recommendation, post here and let us know what you think, good or bad.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Is Boerwinkle's place located in Frostbite Falls,Minnesota?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts