Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Bobcats guard Keith Bogans, who was traded by the Magic to Charlotte for forward Brandon Hunter on Nov. 1, becomes a free agent after the season. He wants to stay with the Bobcats and will ask for a four-year deal."I love it here," Bogans said before the Magic faced the Bobcats. "I'm playing, I'm having fun. I've gotten an opportunity. I don't want to go anywhere." Orlando Sentinel

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
This is good, Brevin Knight also wants to stay here

However, I'm dissapointed -- I thought the thread title was Bogut

·
Registered
971 Posts
Bogut would be a perfect fit in Charlotte him and Okafor would be a very good 1-2 punch and if they can pick up a young guard watch out for them next year :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
TONYALLEN42 said:
Bogut would be a perfect fit in Charlotte him and Okafor would be a very good 1-2 punch and if they can pick up a young guard watch out for them next year :biggrin:
With his shooting on the outside, he could prove to be a lethal weapon. With Okafor (or Bogut) kicking it out to him for the trey

Also, with the possibility of Bogut and Okafor commanding double teams down lown, Bogans could definately be receiving a lot of kick offs which lead to layups or shots

I'm so glad we did that trade, Hunter for Bogans? lmao

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Bogans is one of my favorite players. I saw him a few times live in college. I hope he can become a mainstay in Charlotte.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts